AUTOMATIC SLIDING GATE CENTER
Jl. Bandengan Utara
Kompleks Bandengan Indah Blok A 31-32
Jakarta Utara - Indonesia
Telp. +62 (021) 6627526, 6627527
Mobile. 08121831578, 08129679108
|AUTOMATIC SLIDING GATE
|Products Detail Information
Sliding Gate System
Proximity Card Readers
DoorKing offers the following proximity card reader products: DK Prox, HID and AWID proximity card readers, all of which are compatible with the 1830 Series access controllers. All readers feature a cosmetically appealing design that will blend with any architectural design and offer high durability and reliability.
AVI (or Automated Vehicle ID) Long Range readers operate in the same manner as proximity card systems, but with longer ranges. A typical AVI system places a tag on the vehicle, rather than having the user carry it. In this manner, a gate system will open automatically as the vehicle approaches with a properly credentialed tag. This provides convenience and is ideal in applications where only authorized vehicles are allowed entry.
- Because physical contact is not required, proximity card readers can read card data through common building materials like: concrete, brick, stone, drywall, plaster, glass, wood, plastic...in fact, through anything but metal.
- Proximity card readers are maintenance free. There are no parts to wear out or adjust.
- Passive card technology provides an unlimited number of "card reads" with no battery to wear out. Active cards provide a much longer read range, but use a battery that will require replacement in time (2-years approximately).
- Passive cards, unless they are physically abused, will last virtually forever.
- Clamshell, ISO Graphic and KeyTag type cards are available.
- Read ranges are not absolute and will vary depending on several factors including where the reader is mounted, the mounting surface and product application.
- These card readers output their data in 26-bit wiegand format.
- Most card readers operate on 5-12 VDC. AVI systems may operate at different voltages.
- These card readers are not designed for stand-alone operation (see 1520/1524 readers) and must be connected to an access controller (DKS 1830 Series systems).
Informasi untuk pemasangan autogate di kota-kota seperti Jakarta
, Pematang Siantar
, Pekan Baru
, Banda Aceh
, Irian Jaya
. Hubungi kami sekarang juga!