Automatic Sliding Gate
6300 Commercial and Industrial
The 6300 series operators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. These operators are designed so that they can be either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field modifications. You need to specify which mounting method when ordering. The unique design of these operators allows the gate arm to be attached to the bottom rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the face of the gate and creates an aesthetically pleasing installation.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release.
- Tamper detect circuit.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.